Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GRRRR8
    • Aug 2012

Having issues with TIS2WEB

I am trying to use the Verus Pro to flash a GM vehicle. I have the correct Java etc and I keep getting "unable to validate certification".

Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix it?

Thank You!
  • GRRRR8
    • Aug 2012

Was told by TIS support that the Verus nor Windows XP could be used for GM flashing. It MUST be Windows 7 Professional.

Comment

• scottpayne73
      • Jun 2009

Use this link for GM IT specs.

SP

Comment

• eddiesverus
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by GRRRR8
        I am trying to use the Verus Pro to flash a GM vehicle. I have the correct Java etc and I keep getting "unable to validate certification".

Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix it?

Thank You!
        I have my Verus wireless and I have been using the GM MDI and TIS without any problems. you just may have a software incompatibility with your VerusPro. What other programs do you have? have you tried to re-image your verus and then just reinstall Java and TIS 1st? I remember that I once had a similar issue like the one you have, but after I re-imaged it went away. I know GM stated the spec's to run TIS2WEB but like I said My Verus runs these programs without any problems and I work at a GM dealership, I use the Tech2Win and GDS on my Verus everyday. once in a while I'll get on the Tech2Win a message saying my CPU is too slow.but once I reboot the Verus then it runs ok again.
        Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

Working...