Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derktins
    • Oct 2012

Seperate scope and scanner windows?

Hey guys. I have seen on a couple of scannerdanner's youtube videos with the verus where he has the scope view pulled up in a smaller window and can view it while also viewing the scan tool live data. I think he kinda explains how to do it in one video but can someone give me a more detailed explanation on how to do this?
  • eddiesverus
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by derktins
    Hey guys. I have seen on a couple of scannerbanner's youtube videos with the verus where he has the scope view pulled up in a smaller window and can view it while also viewing the scan tool live data. I think he kinda explains how to do it in one video but can someone give me a more detailed explanation on how to do this?
    It's Easy, but you have to go through the component tester screen, once you selected it and set up the scope, click on the view button to separate the scope window, hit the show desktop on the bottom and then go back to the scanner data screen, while your in the scanner data screen you'll see the scope screen as well if it's hidden, just click on the lower taskbar to bring it up. I'll post up some screen shots later, but if someone has them, go ahead and post them.
    Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

Thanks Eddie, I had forgotten. Hope I did this right.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...