Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckleyautoparts
    • Aug 2014

Solus update

I am in the UK and want to update my Solus, when I speak to Snapon in the van. They say my solus won't take the update and that I should update my solus to something newer. I am in a right dilemma i paid £2500 5 years ago and now I'm told my solus is no good. The old mT500 lasted longer on the market than my solus did. Why does the US get a better deal than we do in the UK?
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

The last update for the US market Solus I beleive will be 15.2 because the amount of makes of USA market European cars sold here is way less than the # of makes and models of European cars sold in Europe ,and the data for for these makes sold in USA market still fit on a max card size card the original Solus can handle. It's kinda like God made Italy into the shape of a boot because He knew sooner or later eventually it all wouldn't fit into a loafer.

Comment

• inkedmike37
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by buckleyautoparts
      I am in the UK and want to update my Solus, when I speak to Snapon in the van. They say my solus won't take the update and that I should update my solus to something newer. I am in a right dilemma i paid £2500 5 years ago and now I'm told my solus is no good. The old mT500 lasted longer on the market than my solus did. Why does the US get a better deal than we do in the UK?
      £2500 is honestly a better deal now. I just got the Solus 310 used and it only goes to 2008 and some 2009. I hope that there is an update somewhere that I can get some newer cars, if not I just wasted my money! A new model similar to the Solus is about $5000 (US) which is way more than I want to pay.

Continuing, might there be somewhere that we can get older updates?

Comment

Working...