Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GSN34
    • Sep 2018

Card Engine with CE 5.0 Needed..

Long story short. for avenger peripheral board port under left hand grip, Why Bad ARM chip no boot up. Beeps once certainly someone has moldy Modis for parts..Ebay No, Snap-on No. Obviously i can use mine i need it. OEM manufacture NLA
    Last edited by GSN34; 09-05-2019, 04:41 PM. Reason: Tryed to upload piture No Joy
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

I am not sure what version of modis you have or what software was on it but there are plenty of used ones on EBay.

Comment

• GSN34
      • Sep 2018

Can't justify spending 350 plus bucks on $4 dollar ARM chip with $8 or free CE 5.0 software when card engine new was under 99 bucks but retails
      for 399.00 going to swap out ARM BGA chip sourced from UK pre loaded with CE with hot air gun if no joy then no big loss. when my work horse Modis goes lights out I'll just upgrade and pick it's bones to sell off for parts.
      Attached Files

Comment

• scottjh9
        • Dec 2015

if you have not resolved this yet...contact diagnosticusa via ebay....he has loads of modis parts...very knowledgeable on the inner workings...name is Domenic

Comment

• GSN34
          • Sep 2018

Thank you Scott,I have reached out to Domenic as suggested without response.

Progress with Modis to the extent of new Arm BGA mounted and lots of reading on how to insatall Win-CE to it (Nothing like Jbox) and getting it to talk to Xilinx at-least it powers on.

Thanks again!

Knowledge UN-shared = Failure

Comment

Working...