Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kirkbarrow.garage
    • Jan 2015

Language

Hello fellow addicts, got a question that the Snap On Solus Pro manual does not or can not answer; is it possible to swap the language used on the scanner to another one ?

If so, how please ?

And, many thanks if you could explain to me
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Solus Pro is no longer supported with software or repair, but on the scanners that are still supported with software and repairs, you might be able buy new update with US coverage Espagnol . Chinaman scanners within update periods can. So is the Spanish equivalent of Chinglish Asparagus?
    I think I would call support and specifically ask for OBI D Juan Kanobi to answer that one

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Witsend
      Solus Pro is no longer supported with software or repair, but on the scanners that are still supported with software and repairs, you might be able buy new update with US coverage Espagnol . Chinaman scanners within update periods can. So is the Spanish equivalent of Chinglish Asparagus?
      I think I would call support and specifically ask for OBI Juan Kanobi to answer that one

Hmm, Thankyou ( I think 😱 ) Witsend as the question was requesting how, if possible to swap from German to English, as otherwise I will have to learn much more German than I currently know

Comment

• Joe Rappa
        Snap-on DSD
        • Aug 2007

You cannot change the language on a Snap-on Scanner.

Joe
        "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
        Henry Ford

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

The scan tool sold in German probably doesn't have proper coverage for the USA market.

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Joe Rappa
            You cannot change the language on a Snap-on Scanner.

Joe
            Well Joe, that sure screws that idea up 😢

Comment

• Joe Rappa
              Snap-on DSD
              • Aug 2007

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Witsend has made a valid point though. If it's in German, it won't have the correct coverage for cars sold in the US Market.
              Joe

Or, if it suits you better:

Es tut mir leid, der Überbringer schlechter Nachrichten zu sein. Witsend hat jedoch einen stichhaltigen Standpunkt vertreten. Wenn es auf Deutsch ist, wird es nicht die richtige Abdeckung für Autos, die auf dem US-Markt verkauft werden, haben.
              Joe

"You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
              Henry Ford

Comment

Working...