Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • windsoreight
    • Sep 2010

Just picked up a Vantage Pro

Hey guys I just picked up a Vantage Pro cheap off the Snap On Guy. It looks like it has never been used. What do I need to test KV's. All I have are the standard leads. Thanks.
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

KV's

Originally posted by windsoreight
    Hey guys I just picked up a Vantage Pro cheap off the Snap On Guy. It looks like it has never been used. What do I need to test KV's. All I have are the standard leads. Thanks.
    Hi you need the primary inductive rpm pick up and a Snap-on Secondary Ignition Clip on Wire Adapter. Snap-on Secondary Ignition adapter cable for starters. There is a more expensive SIA 2000 dis system as well. Hope this Helps
    Last edited by hefaus; 09-22-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• hefaus
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by windsoreight
      Hi I found some pics.HTHU
      pic 1 eeta309a05a
      pic 2 eetm303a05a
      pic 3 eetm306a02
      Attached Files
      Last edited by hefaus; 09-23-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• racingdave
        • Jul 2009

Vantage pro kv adapters

I also just purchased a vantage pro i dont know what you paid for yours but mine wasn't jeep,iam also interested in checking kv voltage i will start with those and add others as i go.Without those we cant do any kv testing.Did you order any and are you now checking kv voltage?

Comment

• Jay G.
          Administrator
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by racingdave
          I also just purchased a vantage pro i dont know what you paid for yours but mine wasn't jeep,iam also interested in checking kv voltage i will start with those and add others as i go.Without those we cant do any kv testing.Did you order any and are you now checking kv voltage?
          Hi racingdave,
          You will need to pick up an Ignition Scope Lead Kit if you want to test Kv voltage. Here is the part number EAK0294B09A
          You might also need to pick up a coil on plug adapter (COP) there are several to choose from depending on manufacturer application.

Here is the link to the catalog https://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/cata...ol=diagnostics

Hope this helps
          Jay

Comment

Working...