Solus Edge VAG diesel injector disable HELP.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GMSuk
    • Feb 2016

Solus Edge VAG diesel injector disable HELP.

Hi all.. just joined the forum.
    I have a solus Edge running up to date software.
    I have a Audi A4 Avant with a 1.9 PD engine, it has a strange diesel knock/missfire when cold.. maybe fuel pressure, maybe intermitant injector fault.
    My question is- from within the Solus Edge software am I able to disable injectors independently when the engine is running.. I've seen a video online with someone doing this to a Dodge Ram.. it's labelled as 'injector kill' but I can't find the selection within the Solus when it's plugged in.. is this because it's manufacturer dependant??
    Thank you in advance for any help offered.. all the best guys
    P.s Google 'solus edge injector kill'
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

If the function don't exist in plain English , it does not mean it cannot be accessed. I think it might be accessed in Expert mode and you need to access equivalent of a Nazi code book service manual to find and enter Rudolf Goddard's the correct letter and number sequence , convert Bars specs to PSI and in/HG. Makes a 5 minute task into a physics thesis and use VAG com. No such thing as doing a quick reach around anymore

Comment

• BMW JEDI
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Witsend
      If the function don't exist in plain English , it does not mean it cannot be accessed. I think it might be accessed in Expert mode and you need to access equivalent of a Nazi code book service manual to find and enter Rudolf Goddard's the correct letter and number sequence , convert Bars specs to PSI and in/HG. Makes a 5 minute task into a physics thesis and use VAG com. No such thing as doing a quick reach around anymore
      HaHaHaHa! Thanks, now I need to clean my monitor and keyboard!

Comment

Working...