Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by crackerclicker
    i'm not sure why you quoted me . is it because i said the only "perceived benefit is . . . the price point"? i'm sure the maxidas is great. i'm betting it's obd2 coverage is way better than any obd1 coverage it may have. that was the basis of my point. why would you base a scanner purchase on obd1 coverage? frankly, i'd base my purchase on what you stated above. in the words of the easter bunny carrying easter yeggs, "keep smiling".
    Hi crackerclicker. I didn't mean any disrespect towards you. I just commented. You are right about the price. /its a great bang for the bucks. Enjoy your day..Keep smiling.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

DS 708 says 2000 Altima Airbag system pass no codes

"Reason why I sold my Maxidas is because it can't read nissan consult port on 1996-2001 nissans despite the fact that scanner comes with that connector. Also it can't do 1996-1999 BMW active component tests it gives you the option but it does not work. Too many holes in the maxidas software can be frustrating sometimes"

Hey I'm not going to sell my DS 708 yet because of Nissan software holes, but I do concur with [problem with another Nissan after an aborted idle relearn on a 2005 Altima,.Using OBD II connector, (Didn't say to use a Nissan connector)(( I was using it on a 2000 Altima with an Airbag light on )it said the system passed and there was no codes , but an old MT2500 was able to pull the A7 code for the passenger seat airbag circuit open.

I want to make a passenger seat air bag emmulator , any one know what the resistance of thepassenger seat airbag simulator is for a 2000 Nissan Altima?

Comment

• prmayner
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by orlando
        I have a verus 11.4 for the pass year or so, and I had so many problems that i decided I am gonna get my an Autel as a back up, or if you guys can suggest something else please do so. I need help to make this decision, i wanna make sure that i get a good back up Scanner.
        That was the first scanner i did buy new and i liked it until i got the pegisys and then the verus but it has good bi-directional. someone commented on the graphs, not being able to see them very well and their right the lines are rather small. I do have the chrysler adapter and i couldn't comm. with a 98 sebring convertible 2.5 but others have been fine. Still getting free updates though after a year, maybe they'll fix it. For the price i think it's worth it.

Comment

Working...