Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronparker64
    • Mar 2016

Versus Bmw

Unable to pull codes for convertible top, any suggestions?
  • jables2006
    • Dec 2015

It might help if you gave more info. (year,make,model,etc)

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

Welcome to the forum Ron. It does help to provide more in depth details about the vehicle and software version especially if a DSD can look into it and tell you where to look if the module is supported yet.
      If the car is a 96 or newer model year and the convertible top has a control module on a network for it , I would imagine the apprentice's Earl Chive , "I'll pull any module code for $999" Port Freight 08 should do the trick, but I don't know if I' ld trust it to to complete any special opening, closing calibration procedure for it correctly Chances are the titles of the Fifteen to Fifty Five Farfignueggen modules it pulls codes on won't give much clue as to which Tuetonic Turd module you need to go into for convertible top codes either.
      These German cars is where the Snap On Trouble shooter really could Shine and become helpful. An accessory name index button you click, then on letter C, scroll to convertible top, click on convertible top and it cuts through the laundry list of all the Tuetonic modules and brings you straight to the module or modules responsible for convertible top control and lists the special functions and bi directional control choices available for that particular module.
      Last edited by Witsend; 03-14-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...