Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandt38
    • May 2012

Backup utility

I remember reading about a backup utility on here for our Verus. IIRC SnapOnKid actually posted a link to it. I searched (I swear I did) and could not find this utility anywhere.

I just got a killer deal on 64GB SanDisc Cruisers at Best Buy, and snagged a few, one for my Verus backup. So I would love it if someone could share the backup utility.
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Not sure were it was in the threads but it is a great tool. Let me see if I have the file.

Comment

• sandt38
      • May 2012

Many thanks, buddy.

Comment

• SnapOnKid
        • Jan 2011

Downloaded the tool from this post.

This is the tool link.

Comment

• sandt38
          • May 2012

Thanks bud! Sorry I didn't reply to your PM more quickly, but I was at a quad racing forum I go to. Hobbies and work, we have to balance them.

Anyways, I DLed it from the e-mail and loaded it on my Verus. Looks like it worked great! Much appreciated.

Comment

• SnapOnKid
            • Jan 2011

No worries. It was not created by me but since the back up tool was posted on the forum I thought I would share it with everyone that may need it.

Remember to back up often!!! It may not save you to day but if you ever have an issue and need to send your tool in, You be able to restore the customer info when you get it back.

Comment

Working...