Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • g-auto
    • Dec 2008

abs testing

functional testing for ABS and on data display get more info of some sensors like knock sensor voltage, fuel schedule
  • Skip
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2008

You need to be more vehicle specific. Some makes covered in ABS have almost the same, if not exactly the same as the OE tool.

Comment

• jgarza83
      • Jun 2008

I would like to see an ABS function test on GM vehicles like the Tech 2 has.. And I would also like to be able to set wheel and tire size like the Tech 2..

Comment

• joenash
        • Jan 2009

Yeah

I thought GM and Snap On were like hooked up together, the snap on dealer in my part of town said snap on diag scanners were going to have the same capibilites as gm scanners (tech 2) and they were supposed to be dooing all their soft ware or hardware or something I forgot what he said. but I think they are not up to date with their stuff, you still need more than one scanner. But I do think they do make the best scanners.
        JOENASH

Comment

• Steve6911
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by joenash
          I thought GM and Snap On were like hooked up together, the snap on dealer in my part of town said snap on diag scanners were going to have the same capibilites as gm scanners (tech 2) and they were supposed to be dooing all their soft ware or hardware or something I forgot what he said. but I think they are not up to date with their stuff, you still need more than one scanner. But I do think they do make the best scanners.
          Your dealer needs to double check his information source.

Steve

Comment

Working...