Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbo4822
    • Mar 2014

subscription plan

I noticed that 15.4 is out but my update tool says there is no update available for my verdict. I currently have 15.2 and am on the subscription plan. Does it normally take a while for the update to come through? I can probably get my dealer to do the update next week when he is here but one of the benefits of the subscription was supposed to be auto updates.

thanks
  • jm43130
    • Apr 2008

Your update, even on Verus is for software updates. When it is time for update to 15.4, your dealer does that on his truck. The 15.4 update is not down loaded off of internet.. My dealer has not started uploading the 15.4 update either. Should be within the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• wagzilla
      • Oct 2014

My dealer updated mine15.4 yesterday verus pro took about ten minutes!! mine was the first one. also the 15.4 over view is up and running on snap-on Diagnostic forums

James

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
        Snap-on D&I
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jimbo4822
        I noticed that 15.4 is out but my update tool says there is no update available for my verdict. I currently have 15.2 and am on the subscription plan. Does it normally take a while for the update to come through? I can probably get my dealer to do the update next week when he is here but one of the benefits of the subscription was supposed to be auto updates.

thanks
        Should be available anytime now. The subscription upgrade would typically be available at about the same time it is available for your dealer to sell, but the timing may not be exactly the same at every release.

Comment

• chopperb
          • Aug 2013

Well im getting 15.4 downloaded to my verdict tonight. Should be pushed to other subscribers as well.

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

Not sure how big the files are and how long it take to do it all by Verdict Wifi , but probably would go way faster if you were able to download 15.4 it to a software suite (SSC?)on a modern pc, be able to save the files for backup , then copy and paste the files to a sd card and then update your Verdict by SD card .

Comment

• jimbo4822
              • Mar 2014

Thanks the update downloaded last night all is well

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
                • Apr 2011

So it appears 15.4 came out on October, does anyone know when the NEW update will come out? I heard it's every 6 months. Is this true? Thanks!

Comment

• Joe Rappa
                  Snap-on DSD
                  • Aug 2007

Updates are released every October 1st and April 1st. 16.2 is coming soon.
                  Joe
                  "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
                  Henry Ford

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
                    • Apr 2011

Thanks Joe!!!

Comment

• Dashinoku
                      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Joe Rappa
                      Updates are released every October 1st and April 1st. 16.2 is coming soon.
                      Joe
                      that I did not know thanks for the info

Comment

• Dashinoku
                        • Aug 2016

Any news to this?

Comment

Working...