X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John
    • Jun 2007

Battery testers

Hi there,

I was looking into battery testers and was looking into the EECS500 which has a printer, EECS400 which is wireless and EECS306C, which is the big machine. The 1st 2 testers use conductance and are portable and the last one has a carbon pile. My question is on a testing point, what's the difference between the 3 of them? I know the later one does more then testing but I'm curious to know if there's a difference in testing. As for the 2nd machine which you can plug into a computer, does anyone know what the printout looks like? I hope someone can clarify this matter for me since my Snap On rep doesn't know the differences.
    I love Snap On tools !!!!
  • VWBMW
    • Dec 2011

I used to have a Mac carbon pile style of tester for years until it was no longer reading accurately.... have had the SO 500 tester for a few months and really like the printer feature!

Received my SO 400 Wireless last week. Was supposedly new, by the time my SO Dealer left and I had a chance to play with it... it turned out to be a dud unit!

He claims that's how SO sent it to him! It was obviously used and returned because it doesn't work.

I pay for new and get used?

If he's not trying to screw me, then who is screwing with him?

Comment

Working...