Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wagger123uk
    • Jun 2018

solus EESCGB310

hi im hoping someone will be able to help me , i bought a solus scanner on the internet that is faulty, all it did was bleep and nothing more on further investigation the battery terminal was very corroded after a clean up i now get a bleep and a blue screen when using batteries nothing with a power supply. another thing is i only bought the base unit no cards , leads etc. i bought a power lead but there is no cf card , where can i obtain one from or is it worth my while doing this as im not sure wether it will work properly. i thank you in asdvance if anyone can help.
  • tech25
    • Oct 2017

you bought a solus with no leads, no cards, no power supply, or anything. and it does not work. not trying to be rude, but why did you purchase this?

Comment

• Tech_A
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by wagger123uk
      hi im hoping someone will be able to help me , i bought a solus scanner on the internet that is faulty, all it did was bleep and nothing more on further investigation the battery terminal was very corroded after a clean up i now get a bleep and a blue screen when using batteries nothing with a power supply. another thing is i only bought the base unit no cards , leads etc. i bought a power lead but there is no cf card , where can i obtain one from or is it worth my while doing this as im not sure wether it will work properly. i thank you in asdvance if anyone can help.
      what kind of power supply are you using? have you tried connecting the unit directly to a vehicle? it should be able to run on the power provided by the DLC.

Sounds like you may have a "bricked" unit. I would try to inquire with your local snap-on tools distributor to see what can be done.

Comment

• wagger123uk
        • Jun 2018

i bought it cheap as a non worker to see if i could get it going . it just beeped once when i got it but ive got it to light up after the beep now for a few seconds. if i get it going its a bonus but ive not spent hundreds on it just pounds so its worth a go to fix it for me and if it works ill invest in other parts for it. its being powered by battery at the minute . it was badly corroded but ive cleaned that up

Comment

• jables2006
          • Dec 2015

sounds like my old solus. Trade bait for the snappy truck.

Comment

Working...