Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

Shop Stream Connect

Just tried downloading new ssc. Near the end of the install it gave a warning saying it may make ssc or machine unstable and recommended to cancel install. What does that mean? I noticed it was for vista and windows7 nothing mentioned about xp.. I need ssc to function so I can read movies transferred from my Solus Pro. Any suggestions Snap on!!!
  • stanprophet
    • Nov 2008

That is during the driver installation, any driver that has not been tested by microsoft will come up with that warning. It will be fine! You will find many programs that will do that with XP, the netbook I am on right now came up with the same warning, and it works good.

Take care

Comment

• Jay G.
      Administrator
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by hefaus
      Just tried downloading new ssc. Near the end of the install it gave a warning saying it may make ssc or machine unstable and recommended to cancel install. What does that mean? I noticed it was for vista and windows7 nothing mentioned about xp.. I need ssc to function so I can read movies transferred from my Solus Pro. Any suggestions Snap on!!!
      Hi Hefaus,
      Yes the new update will work with XP pro, if you happened to take a sceen shot of the warning message could you send it to me.

Thanks
      Jay

Comment

• hefaus
        • Dec 2007

Screen shot

Originally posted by Jay G.
        Hi Hefaus,
        Yes the new update will work with XP pro, if you happened to take a sceen shot of the warning message could you send it to me.

Thanks
        Jay
        Hi Jay i will try and get it for you. Thanks for the reply

Comment

• hefaus
          • Dec 2007

screen shots

Hi Jay I downloadedit but a few things are missing like a solus Pro Vantage Pro like the older version did have. Says I need a driver please advise
          Attached Files

Comment

• hefaus
            • Dec 2007

Hi Hefaus,

Thanks
            Jay
            Hi Jay For some reason I could not attach 2 others of the 4 I saved so I will try again. Please advise
            Attached Files

Comment

• hefaus
              • Dec 2007

Screen Shot

Hi Hefaus,

Thanks
              Jay
              Hi Jay. I think its called patience,Seems Mine was a tad slim..lol do not pay attention to the 3 screens. It Even Works like is did a long time ago except with 10.4 now. The one you asked for about the warning seemed to be the only scary issue.After you connect Solus Pro a few times the Solus Pro Vantage Pro Solus Etc files show.Have a great Day
              Last edited by hefaus; 12-13-2010, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Jay G.
                Administrator
                • Dec 2006

Thanks for the update if you have any issues with SSC don't hesitate to post I would like to get your feedback and any suggestions you might have on how we can improve SSC.

Thanks
                Jay

Comment

• soarhead25
                  • Dec 2010

Hello Jay,

I think a big improvement that can be made to ssc would be to finish the 64-bit version for those of us who use newer computers.

thank you-

Comment

Working...