Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Snap-on_ULTRA
    • Jul 2012

Regular Solus: last update was 15.2 and you can't buy it

Sad to say that who ever has original Solus scanner will not be able to update it to the latest version it had.
    Snap-on sales department told me that they no longer sell 15.2 version update CF card. I argued that they have the update because it is just a software and why not sell it to me. Sales person just flat out refused to hear anything, just said last update we had 15.2 and we don't even sell that.
    This is surprising to me because they are business, they are there to make money. So if last CF update was 15.2 then they should still have that as an option to buy, it does not cost them any production time.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

What was Snappy thinking?

I think Final Legacy updates should still be available as long as there are still working MT2500s , Solus's , and Modis tools out there. $500 profit for Snappy for a black cartridge flash ,or a fresh Legacy CF card, is sure way better than these folk who are fiscally challenged just buying a Chinese competitor's tool and never looking back.

Comment

• Dashinoku
      • Aug 2016

How did they work? Were they wiped after installation or were they married to the device?

Comment

Working...