Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MCurtis
    • Oct 2009

what has happened to my Smart Gateway

Back in March I signed up and paid my $50 to Chrysler and also set up an account on Snappy and used my Apollo D8 to communicate and unlock a 2018 Ram Truck... Last week I tried this and on another 2018 Ram to find out what was going on with the TPMS Sensors and i could not unlock the Gateway Module... It told me I did not have a Subscription... I went and signed in under both my Authro Site and Snappy sight and checked all Passwords and settings and made sure I was hooked up to the WIFI.. I had full Bars under my wifi but still no go...

Today I asked my Snap On Rep and he said this problem is across all platforms and all scan tools and he also told me when he called awhile back the tech support couldnt tell him when a fix is going to happen...

I need to know if this is BS or what because there is nothing on this form for it.. Kinda bad when a customer got mad that we couldnt hook up to his truck out of no fault of mine..
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Call tech support yourself and see if they can help you out. Several things need to be just right, it goes through several different servers. Also there are several posts on these forms about this topic or you could just go to

Comment

Working...