Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Snap-on Diagnostic Products > Diagnostic Platforms > Verus User Forum
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 11-23-2008, 11:58 PM
Snap-on DSD

jrorl63 Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default Verus Service Release 1

Attention all VERUS owners - There is a Service Release that you can download and install over the internet at http://diagnostics.snapon.com/displa...nloadPage2.nws
I performed the download and installation Friday and was very impressed with the enhancements.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp verus sr1.bmp (577.3 KB, 2681 views)
Old 11-24-2008, 07:25 PM

canfix auto Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default thanks

wondered when the first update would come out, glad to see the patch was free, just did mine and i do know the verus suite is faster opening.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:41 AM

Billcmat Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Thumbs up VERUS SR1: Now THIS Is How It's Supposed To Work!!!

What a great day! I hope that Snap-On learns that this is the way it is suppposed to work!. When you sell something and a feature doesn't work correctly, you fix it for FREE, without waiting for the next big update!!

Just installed SR1, and it went without a hitch. The software is faster to load, faster to run, and I see some problems already fixed.

The biggest one for me so far is the dataviewer willnow read scanner files without locking up!

Now to go find a Ford and check the data update rate!!

Snap-On: This is how you do it!! Keep it up!

Willie
Old 11-25-2008, 07:42 PM

phill57 Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

Default Update to software.

Thankyou Snap-On

As the other folks mentioned, this is the way that things should be done. Just a comment though. Most software releases will include a text document or other reference to let us know which bugs have been addressed with the release. I can see some improvements to the overall stability of the program so far such as when playing back recorded files. It would be nice to know which other "fixex" have been implemented.

The link to the Mitchell On Demand is a much welcomed enhancement too! Good job, keep it up please.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:03 PM

No-Start Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

Quote:
Originally Posted by phill57 View Post
I can see some improvements to the overall stability of the program so far such as when playing back recorded files.
Are you referring to playing back scanner files, scope files or both?

No-Start.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:15 AM

40twist Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

definitely is faster now and now the on demand.com link is in there....great
Old 11-26-2008, 05:16 PM
SDE Member

Transman Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Did mine today and it went smooth as glass! Transman
Happy T-Day everyone!
Old 11-27-2008, 10:51 AM

nguyendo Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

The installation was flawless, however notice Chrysler Automatic ID still lock up, especially when K25 key used. Is it just me or the tools? Hoping to see Ignition Scope added in the near future. See alot of improvement from the update though.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:21 AM

40twist Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Sound and power icons wont stay available down in the right corner after the install. Sometime the virtual keyboard icon also does not stay loaded now also after the install. So they fixed a few things but also broke a few things.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:55 PM

emcgarvey Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Lightbulb 9.2 Udate

ok I have been wondering.... So I figured I'd post a question or two to all you snap on guys out there (mostly rep guys )

I have just recieved my Verus (well got to hold it for five minutes before I found that my dealer had to take it to be activated ) And saw that there is an update sr1 that is free.

Sooo to get to my main question. The verus was advertised with the ignition scope when it first came out and was told it wasnt on there currently.

Caught rumor that there might be a chance no promises that it would be on the 9.2 update. Will the 9.2 update be free to verus owners if the ignition scope is part of the update? Since the price of the unit was not lowered for it not being complete.

This is just a question as a verus owner.