Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Member General Discussion Forum > General Discussions > SureTrack User Group
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 03-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Skip Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Taylor View Post
I've done a lot of testing on this and it seems to be working as expected. Keep in mind that if a user closes a question, it moves from that list to the Latest Fixes list.

It has been suggested that we turn the links back on in the Pulse list. I know a lot of people ask about that. I don't know why they turned them off.
What are you expecting?
Old 03-12-2014, 04:26 PM

Nick_Taylor Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
What are you expecting?
I was expecting it to move the latest to the top of the list. I appreciate the extra information you sent me via e-mail. I will submit this error.

Thanks, Nick.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:28 PM

Nick_Taylor Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
http://www.askatech.com/AskATechLive...2+20%3a27%3a37

This is the URL. The "several people at Snapon" are on the other side of my cube wall and tried to help me load the file last night.
And they couldn't figure it out? LOL. Sorry, I'm just getting to know who is who around SureTrack since I'm at Mitchell1 in San Diego.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:48 AM

Quote:
I was expecting it to move the latest to the top of the list. I appreciate the extra information you sent me via e-mail. I will submit this error.

Thanks, Nick.
Skip, they're working on fixing this problem right now. I should be testing it next week before it gets deployed.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Skip Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Very good news. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Skip, they're working on fixing this problem right now. I should be testing it next week before it gets deployed.
There has been a delay in deploying this fix. I have yet to test it but it is now supposed to happen next week. Just wanted to keep you updated.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Another small suggestion. I want to empty out most of my "Following" tab as it was about 750. The way it works now is I have to scroll to the bottom of the first page, click on the last page button, unfollow a thread, click yes, and repeat the whole thing over and over. It would real handy if a "Select All" button could be added to the top of the page. With 10 threads per page, this would make it 10x faster.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Another small suggestion. I want to empty out most of my "Following" tab as it was about 750. The way it works now is I have to scroll to the bottom of the first page, click on the last page button, unfollow a thread, click yes, and repeat the whole thing over and over. It would real handy if a "Select All" button could be added to the top of the page. With 10 threads per page, this would make it 10x faster.
So you would want it to only select the visible ones and not all in your list?

Also, are you using the setting to stop following after a certain time period? Sounds like you have it set to "Forever". This is under Communication on your My Profile page.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:38 PM

Crusty You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

Quote:
So you would want it to only select the visible ones and not all in your list?

Also, are you using the setting to stop following after a certain time period? Sounds like you have it set to "Forever". This is under Communication on your My Profile page.
I didn't even know that was in there or selectable.
Good to know.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:22 AM

That's one of the reasons I wanted to start this user's group. I'm also learning all the ins and outs of the program.