Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Member General Discussion Forum > General Discussions > SureTrack User Group
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 10-17-2014, 07:34 PM

cruisinmiles Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default No intro needed!

I have been Cruisinmiles here and with OnDemand and Suretrack, 28 years of journeyman in the great white north, Canada. Got a great place to work for the last 14 years with most equipment to diagnose and repair but still not set-up for programming modules, need a good young guy to get that going! Sure would be nice to see more techs from Mitchell to sign up here!
Old 10-17-2014, 08:40 PM

Crusty You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinmiles View Post
I have been Cruisinmiles here and with OnDemand and Suretrack, 28 years of journeyman in the great white north, Canada. Got a great place to work for the last 14 years with most equipment to diagnose and repair but still not set-up for programming modules, need a good young guy to get that going! Sure would be nice to see more techs from Mitchell to sign up here!
Hey there cruisinmiles-!!!
Us CANUCKS are few and far between here-!! LOL
I'm in Ontario just south west from Peterborough
Where are you located-??
Old 10-18-2014, 11:30 AM

cruisinmiles Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
Hey there cruisinmiles-!!!
Us CANUCKS are few and far between here-!! LOL
I'm in Ontario just south west from Peterborough
Where are you located-??
Hi Crusty, I am in central Alberta here.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:13 AM

tonymc Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default introduction

hey ya'll, yep, I'm from Texas, my user name is tonymc. been doing this a long time, since 1976. worked dealerships mostly. last 8 years in an independent shop. the only education I get is in the tip and forum systems. I will be lurking.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:23 AM

Crusty You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

Quote:
Hi Crusty, I am in central Alberta here.
Really good friend of mine is up in Fort Mac
Too bloody cold for me-!!!
Old 10-25-2014, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymc View Post
hey ya'll, yep, I'm from Texas, my user name is tonymc. been doing this a long time, since 1976. worked dealerships mostly. last 8 years in an independent shop. the only education I get is in the tip and forum systems. I will be lurking.
Hi tonymc

Alberta is too cold up in the oil fields for me-!!
Texas might be too warm-!! LOL
(yes, I know away from the gulf it can get cold there too-!! LOL)

LURK to your hearts content.
Don't be afraid to ask questions here.
There isn't the rudeness or arrogance here as there is on another notorious site.
Old 10-25-2014, 02:34 PM

Tonymc! Familiar name from OnDemand! Welcome to the other side and the future chat room of great techs across North America. Crusty when it gets cold here in Alberta you got to dress for it, anything colder than -20 is the same, you just can't survive outside as long!!!!
Old 10-25-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Tonymc! Familiar name from OnDemand! Welcome to the other side and the future chat room of great techs across North America. Crusty when it gets cold here in Alberta you got to dress for it, anything colder than -20 is the same, you just can't survive outside as long!!!!
LOL it gets that cold HERE so I'm not looking to be any colder!!

We heat with a woodstove so you can imagine this!! LOL

"If you've ever worn shorts and a Parka at the ssme time....." ROFLMAO.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:10 PM

If you've ever worn shorts and a Parka at the ssme time....." ROFLMAO

No, but have seen many taking the trash out in shorts and tee shirt in -20! At least when cold the wind is calm, usually!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:53 AM

DrD907 Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

we wear fur bikinis here.