Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Member General Discussion Forum > General Discussions > SureTrack User Group
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 10-27-2014, 01:46 PM

greasybob You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

Welcome Dr. D, so glad you could make it !!
Old 10-27-2014, 01:58 PM

rangie1980 Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default Hello Everyone

My User Name is Rangie1980; AKA Randall Price.
Started working at Montgomery Wards Auto Center in the 70's in High School. Took Auto Mechanics in High School and worked 6 years after High School as a Mechanic. Joined the Army for 22 years as a Bradley System Mechanic. Retired 2008 now I am a Maintenance Fleet Supervisor at an Oil Field Service Company.
Enjoy hearing from Army People and Mechanics; Enjoy hearing from people
Live in Corpus Christi, TX

Last edited by rangie1980; 10-27-2014 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: Location
Old 10-27-2014, 04:20 PM

greasybob You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

Welcome rangie1980 and thank you for your service. Some great answers you've given on sure track.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:04 AM

CaptEuro Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Welcome guys.....
Old 10-29-2014, 11:57 AM

just dave Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

hey,my name is dave been repairing cars,trucks and motor homes since 1983 and have spent a dozen at diffrent dealers but always prefered to work on all makes,dealerships become well....the same until the next line,started in an auto electric shop being... well older i do you know the crazy "fun" stuff did my own for 5 yrs but wife was ready to divorce and i made a choice,still married,at the same shop now for 13 yrs,been with mitchell for a very long time and have no complaints !! live in tampa florida area since 76 still ride motocross as much as i can and yeah summer is REALLY hot here
Old 10-29-2014, 02:36 PM

DekaFleetTech Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default This is Me!

Hey guys, call me Matt. I am eastpennmanuf on Suretrack. I'm a 1994 graduate of Ford's Asset program, spent 94 to 05 front line in a high volume ford dealer eventually working as a A tech, and have been a fleet maintenance tech for a large lead acid battery manufacturer since. We have a varied fleet of 300 or so cars and light trucks ranging from 91 C1500's to 2014 Acura TL's. We also have an over the road, day cab, and straight truck fleet of approx. 175 units that get worked on on the heavy side of the shop. As well as having all my original Ford certs (was very close to my Masters), I've been going to the AASP's annual Tech Train seminars since 08 to try to stay current. We have a fairly modern shop using Snap on's Modis with the Vantage and scope, Ethos, and EVAP system tester/smoker. I'm a big fan of knocking heads on any and all issues, and always appreciate everyone's input! I've been on the receiving end of top quality help and advice on Shopkey5, Suretrack, and have always tried to give as good as I get.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:51 PM

Crusty You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

Welcome to this side of the street DekaFleetTech-!!

You use knocking heads and I use rattling the noodle for challenges. My dealer days were in the 80's and yours were in the 90's. I feel sorry for you having to work on FORDs though (ROFLMAO). seriously though, they're ALL THE SAME. The principles of ohm's law and Pascals law, etc, etc havn't changed.

The more we can all communicate with common courtesy and respect the better we all are-!!

Welcome to you other guys (or Gals) who have joined us muleheads here-!!!
Old 10-30-2014, 10:32 AM

CaptEuro Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Welcome Guys!!!
Old 10-30-2014, 12:17 PM

ratherbefishing75 Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Thumbs up frome the masshole

hi there greatins frome the north east home of all things rotted and crodded my name is Ron and ive been in the auto indestry for about 20 years lost track of time lol ive worked for toyota gm ford and other after market auto repair companys im not on shure track yet need to pay off new scanner first but will be there soon i hope
Old 10-30-2014, 02:36 PM

Ratherbefishing75, welcome, Do you have Mitchell or Shop Key ? If you do you can get on Sure Track for free, if that offer is still standing. Do you still get a free subscription with a software update purchase or scanner purchase ?