passthrough pro 3 vs 4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Yeah, the cats out of the bag now, probably over , sorry.

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

There I deleted it, but I can't delete the quote Oops

Comment

• Glide
        • Jan 2015

LOL,I can.

Comment

• akicestorm
          • May 2009

It Works

Okay so been a little busy lately. But I wanted to say I got it working and I have already done my first flash on a 2010 gmc terrain liftgate module. Went very easy. Think I got lucky for the first time lol. Oh and I got a good deal on a solor PL6800 maintainer/charger which I really really like. So I gotta ask greasybob i cant help but ask what the heck did i miss on your last few posts?

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
            • Apr 2011

Purchased the 40Amps West Marine Portable Charger. I originally thought this was a charger with an internal battery. Lol. But I was wrong. Either way, it's still better than the chargers I see at the few shops I've been too. This one is miles better. Thanks again for recommending it. It's really cheap right now, at $101, I purchased the 2 year warranty just to be safe. If it fails, they'll fix it right up or send me a new one. If discontinued, guess they'll send me the newest model or something. Either way, looks great!

Comment

• tech25
              • Oct 2017

Glad you liked it. I use mine all the time. At that price I may get another one for back up.

Comment

Working...