X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mark33067
    • Nov 2018

Verus D10 schematic

Hello group,
    I have a Verus D10 with a burnt transistor (Q60) I can't read number on part.
    Number on the board is 9698BA 1200E
    Can somebody help me with this?
    Thanking you all in advance.
    Mark
  • Scott_65
    • Mar 2012

Good luck with this. I attempted a few years ago to identify the motherboard in my Pro to explore options on upgrading the processor, and eventually made my way to the manufacturer of the board. As soon as I told them the model number of the board, they basically hung up on me. I took that to mean that it was made for Snap-On only, or a select few and it was under copyright lock down.

This may have changed somewhere along the way since it's been so long, but I didn't even get close. I wish you luck

Comment

• mark33067
      • Nov 2018

Hi Scott, thank you.

Comment

• Nelix
        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by mark33067
        Hello group,
        I have a Verus D10 with a burnt transistor (Q60) I can't read number on part.
        Number on the board is 9698BA 1200E
        Can somebody help me with this?
        Thanking you all in advance.
        Mark
        I am due to take my Verus Pro D10 apart soon, I purchased it with damaged USB ports so they need replacing, I've managed to track down the correct ports as they were not a common design and am awaiting delivery of them which will probable be the end of this month.

I'll try and get a number from the part while I have it apart, can you PM a picture of where specifically on the board this transistor resides.

Cheers

Nelix

Comment

• Nitro468
          • Feb 2015

Verus transistor

Have you found out any information on the Verus D10 ?? I got one that has dead USB ports, replaced the port and still no response from the scope module or the VCI... I do have a good picture of the chip if you still need it.

Comment

• Nelix
            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Nitro468
            Have you found out any information on the Verus D10 ?? I got one that has dead USB ports, replaced the port and still no response from the scope module or the VCI... I do have a good picture of the chip if you still need it.
            Where did you get you USB port from, I couldn’t find the correct ones anywhere, all the ones I found where inverted so both power and data +/- where swapped around and I had to make an adaptor cable.

Regards

Comment

• Nitro468
              • Feb 2015

Hmmm Someone gave me a link for AliExpress. I didn’t think of checking the polarity of them. Thought they were all the same. I did have to modify the hold down slightly. When I get home I’ll see if I can find the order.

Comment

• Nitro468
                • Feb 2015

This is what I ordered...It can't find the same item again... (AliExpress.com)

YuXi 1pcs New double USB female jack connector USB Plug port socket for laptop PC.

I did have to modify the hold down very slightly....

Comment

• Nelix
                  • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Nitro468
                  This is what I ordered...It can't find the same item again... (AliExpress.com)

YuXi 1pcs New double USB female jack connector USB Plug port socket for laptop PC.

I did have to modify the hold down very slightly....
                  I can’t see a link in your post

Comment

• Nitro468
                    • Feb 2015

The link is dead... They don't have the same one I got..
                    I did order 2, gonna rummage around and see if I find it...

Comment

• Modis500
                      • Sep 2012

Does anyone have the part # for an upgraded RAM available for the Verus Pro? Ive found the SSD i'll use in my upgrade, and I have not taken my unit apart as of yet. Also, what size memory are most guys going with when they do this?
                      Thanks

Tom
                      "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
                      Zig Ziglar

Comment

Working...