X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prmayner
    • Jun 2013

Very Pleased with service center.

Hey everybody,
    Just had to post my experience with SO's repair center since i've kinda been bashing their customer support. I did call SO on Friday and i wish i knew the lady's name who helped me out, she was great, , i couldn't quite make out what her name was but anyway she told me they would ship out my Verus on Monday and i did receive it on Thursday so that was awesome, the turnaround was only 2 days from when i gave her my cc account info. I was a little afraid of opening the box after spending 1900 to have it repaired fearing i would be disappointed but i must say I am quite pleased, she told me it would look like new and she was right, it does, all the way down to the new screen saver. It looks to me like they replaced everything even the diagnostic cord but i guess that probably comes with a new main board, not sure on that. It looks like they even replaced the side grips. What really impressed me was when i first turned it on it took only 1:40 seconds and I was up and running including wifi which before i could not connect without installing SP3 and it took like 3 minutes or more before it was ready to work, I mean this thing is really fast, it seems to be as fast if not faster than my laptop. It jumps right to whatever i click on. This is a version 1 Verus so i guess it's around five years old so maybe it needed to be sent in for service, the lady told me it had never been to them before so i kinda felt good about that. I just can't get over what an improvement in performance this thing has compared to before i sent it in. Oh yea they also gave me a new battery. Now I can't wait to start using it on a daily basis just to see how much better it is now. Thank you SO, you've made me remember why I bought a Verus in the first place, In my opinion they are the best. Keep up the good work.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Hi Paul

THANK YOU for posting the positive feedback! Glad to hear you are happy with the repair and the customer service!

Steve

Comment

• diesel71
      • Feb 2008

It is nice to here about a good experience, refreshing to read a happy post once and awhile

Comment

• prmayner
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Steve6911
        Hi Paul

THANK YOU for posting the positive feedback! Glad to hear you are happy with the repair and the customer service!

Steve
        Your welcome Steve, Happy to share some positives , I must admit my original purchase of a used Verus was not what I was expecting (should have known, being so inexpensive) but the guys and gals at the repair facility made me a believer. Obviously there was something array with the unit when i prchased it, but now I could'nt be HAPPIER.

Comment

• prmayner
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by diesel71
          It is nice to here about a good experience, refreshing to read a happy post once and awhile
          I'm sure there will be many more to come. I like happy experience's also.

Comment

Working...