Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VictorsAutoCare
    • Apr 2016

Verus Pro Black Thing that surrounds Lcd Screen Replacement

My Verus Pro has some deep scuffs and scratches on black thing that surrounds the LCD screen. Is that something that can be bought and replaced? If not can the scanner be sent out to have it replaced? If so how much would it be ballpark. Thanks
    -Vic
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

The black thing that surrounds the screen might be called an Outer Screen Bezel. If you send it out to be in Limbo a few weeks without your tool . Expect a call from Bezel-Bubba to let you know it'll cost you your soul unless The Miller High Life Delivery Guy up there can step up to bat for you in the ballpark.

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

No real useful help from ^^^^^ that guy. The black surround is part of the front cover shell, and is hot melted to the shell. I would be surprised if they offered just the bezel, but most likely you will be offered the complete front half. A phone call to 1 (877) 762-7664 should get you the answers you are looking for.
      S. Breland

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Sorry for being kind of a Troll, but some times an unanswered post appears like it's going to get buried by other posts and forgotten, so even if I don't know the answer I'll post something kind of off the wall, get's the OP's question up on top again. I kind a raise a few eye brows, and push a few buttons, and sit back and chuckle as damage control kicks in and the person asking the question gets the serious response he needs quicker.

Comment

• Jay G.
          Administrator
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by VictorsAutoCare
          My Verus Pro has some deep scuffs and scratches on black thing that surrounds the LCD screen. Is that something that can be bought and replaced? If not can the scanner be sent out to have it replaced? If so how much would it be ballpark. Thanks
          -Vic
          Yes it's replaceable, I will look into the cost and get back to you later this morning.

Jay

Comment

• Jay G.
            Administrator
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by VictorsAutoCare
            -Vic
            I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...