Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • felmar
    • Sep 2017

programming

I got a 2002 dodge dakota 3.9 with a 56029354ac computer on the car , but the costumer gor a 56040232ac used computer I check it n tech authority and the used computer is for 2001 , so the guy say he plug it to the car and the car run and can connect wirh the scanner , with te one in the car can connect to the scanner , but the ABS light flash and after a while the car seems like misfire etc, by the way the car is manual, so both computer are for dakota manual transmissionbut one for 2001 and the car is 2002 , do you think if I program it to the car it will be ok , or I just need write the vin #, by the way the used computer gor a flash available 56040232ag
  • felmar
    • Sep 2017

update

never mind , the costumer is really a coworker, he was told by the other guy that the computer was bad , because he cant comunicate in the enhance mode only global OBD2, so when I conect my verus same thing happens , and I start looking how the computer comunicate to the DLC and is by SCI protocol and one of the pin on the back of the DLC was no making contact so when I push the wire in the connector , everything came back to normal , I can use my scanner in enhance mode , and the computer is fine , there is an update available , but I dont know if he will do it, thanks

Comment

Working...