Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redbaron
    • Jul 2012

MItchell 1 instead of shopkey?

Hi guys, getting this verus up and running, got a question- have mitchell 1 subscription through shop, but no shopkey. Can the mitchell1 substitute for shopkey? How?

Thanks for any input guys!
  • brads
    • Feb 2009

YES

Yes It Will

Comment

• akicestorm
      • May 2009

Click on the repair information button then click on menu on the task bar to change it. The option to change it only shows on the menu when you are in the repair information screen. It took me forever to figure that out. Why didnt they just have it show all the time I have no idea lol.

Comment

• redbaron
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by akicestorm
        Click on the repair information button then click on menu on the task bar to change it. The option to change it only shows on the menu when you are in the repair information screen. It took me forever to figure that out. Why didnt they just have it show all the time I have no idea lol.
        Ok, I just wanna point out that I love you guys! Of course, now that it's the weekend, I need to control the urge to speed back up to the shop and try to set this up- arggh!

Thank you guys very much!

Comment

• akicestorm
          • May 2009

Here is how to do it. Just found this.

Comment

• redbaron
            • Jul 2012

thank you sir, made that change tonite- awful nice to use the tool like it was designed!

Comment

Working...