Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CODE RED
    • Feb 2013

VERUS missing parts ????

Just purchased a verus. from my snap on dealer I think I've got some parts missing is there anyone out there prepared to show any photographs of all parts I should have received in the box from new.

i'm also concerned about snap on and the way they treat their customers it seems to me that if a customer*who spends several thousands of pounds on a verus is Treated the same as*a customer Who has spent*a few pounds on a spanner .This seems to me to be completely wrong.

I was also left with my new verus with*absolutely no training plan surely this is wrong. I would have thought it would be sensible to plan *training*on the purchase date of the equipment not leaving it to the customer to have to chase up snap on I have to say I am disgusted.

On the other hand I have two say my*local reps are an asset to Snap on it's a shame the rest of Snap on can't be the same

if this is read by snap on my support so far has been diabolical really you need to get your act together my verus is a premium product people who buy this expect a premium service not a second-rate service which is all I have received so far*
    Last edited by CODE RED; 02-09-2013, 02:28 PM. Reason: error
  • redbaron
    • Jul 2012

Best place to research what should be included with your purchase is Ebay- hundreds of photos. Spend a bit of time, and you should see it.

Training, look at the top of this page for he "diagnostic platforms" link, and explore. The link:

I suggest going through the verus AND the modis training stuff, it worked for me. Also, read through the FAQ page:

Some tips, and I believe a current list of personality keys.

As for service: On average, Ive found that the only time anybody nowadays goes out of their way to talk to you is when you dont pay your bills. Welcome to the new normal.

Good luck, I hope you enjoy the Verus like I do!

Comment

• CODE RED
      • Feb 2013

You're right about one thing cancelling subscriptions definitely gets their attention my free training days were only obtained with my subscription was cancelled within the first 14 days. I also upset a few people in the process

Comment

• sandt38
        • May 2012

I was rather irritated that I had to buy 2 sets of OBDI connectors after having just spent $12K on a machine. Seriously? No Chrysler? No Hyundai/Kia under hood adapter for SRS systems?

They should offer some sort of training if you buy the unit. When I bought my Mastertech VCI I received factory training, and I paid less than 1/2 for it then I paid for my Verus.

I was fairly fortunate in that my rep sent a rep out to show me some of the ins and outs of the unit, but it was 3 weeks after I bought the unit, and I already knew almost everything he showed me already.

Comment

Working...