X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

Recent SureTrack Updates

Here are some of the updates that have been done to SureTrack in the past couple of months. These are items that affect users and support of the community. Much more goes on in the background of the product.
    • Improved the search where it will return results when users use po instead of p0. It was already doing that for some searches but now expanded.
    • No longer change the date of a post when a user or admin edits it. This was causing some confusion with the latest questions and fixes lists as well as the Pulse.
    • Corrected the sort order of the lists on your My Suretrack page. The My Questions, My Stuff, Following and Viewed lists are now sorted with the newest content at the top.
    • Removed the Contribute button and replaced it with distinct Ask the Experts, Enter a Tip and Add Graph buttons.
    • Changed the requirements for user profiles to require more information to be filled out. At some point we'll let users see each other's profiles.
    • Removed the Feedback button as most users used the Support button instead.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.
  • ericsautomotive
    • Mar 2014

SureTrack

Hey Nick,
    I like the changes that are being made to the site. There is no question I still have. Do you have an ETA on when they might have access the Pulse again? I'm finding it very difficult to give a reply when someone answer a very old question. It has taking me hours to back track through all the question to find their comment. Any help here would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks, Eric Girard
    Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by ericsautomotive
      Hey Nick,
      I like the changes that are being made to the site. There is no question I still have. Do you have an ETA on when they might have access the Pulse again? I'm finding it very difficult to give a reply when someone answer a very old question. It has taking me hours to back track through all the question to find their comment. Any help here would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks, Eric Girard
      I don't know when we'll be putting the links back in the Pulse but the upcoming change to the sort in the Latest Questions list should help. After that is fixed, when someone replies to an old question, it will float to the top of the Latest Questions list. I need to check the latest fixes list to make sure it's working correctly when people close a question.

I still have some work to do on closing questions to get to the point where I can clear out a lot of the old open questions.
      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

Working...