What do you think of the SureTrack Pulse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

What do you think of the SureTrack Pulse?

There has been discussion of the SureTrack Pulse not having links in it but before trying to fix it, I'm wondering if we shouldn't go another way.

First, do you pay attention to the Pulse on a regular basis?

Since the Pulse basically is a repeat of the content of the Latest Questions and Latest Fixes lists, is it really necessary?

If we were to rearrange the page so that there was more of the latest content shown and removed the Pulse, would that be acceptable?

Also, would you like to see the latest tips added to the mix?

Keep the discussion to just about the SureTrack Pulse, if you want to discuss something else, please start a new topic.

Thanks for your feedback.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.
  • Skip
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2008

Since it doesn't really do anything, I ignore it.

Comment

• maven
      • Mar 2014

I dont know about any previous incarnation of it, but currently its essentially completely wasted space imo.

Its shows only 4 items....You cant click on the Pulse header to more Pulse items....you cant click on the users name to see what they posted or got the award for or to see more posts by them, you cant click on the vehicle to see the topic....worthless.

I ignore it. Would rather see it be some sort of fully functional in relation to the shortcomings Ive posted or see it gone and have the latest fixes and questions expanded wider to show more information. Or allow fixes and and questions to each have their own column and show more than 1 item each

Comment

• diesel71
        • Feb 2008

I have to say remove pulse and expand the latest fixes with the questions.

Comment

• Bob's Garage
          • Nov 2007

I have to agree with Maven and Paul. Pulse isn't very useful.

Comment

Working...