Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott_65
    • Mar 2012

Anybody with 15.4 done a 6.7 regen?

With 15.2, Snapon fixed Ford's stationary dpf regeneration so I bought the update. 15.4 came free later in the year as part of the purchase. Things were working perfectly at first. A few days ago my verus downloaded some sort of service update. I don't remember if I did any regens between the 15.4 update and this service update, so I'm not sure which one caused it. But now when I go into the test, the datastream pulls up, it revs up the truck to check the soot concentration, gives me the option to continue or abort. Except the Continue button is missing. It will just sit there, revved up to 2k indefinitely unless I click abort. No error codes or anything. Its done this to 2 trucks now, so its not the vehicles. So far both have been after Snapon's hours, so I've only been able to call and submit a "bug report".

Anybody here done any regens lately? I'm curious if this is affecting anyone else and what versions they are running
  • Joe Rappa
    Snap-on DSD
    • Aug 2007

I have not had that trouble. I do probably a regen a month. Call Tech Support.
    Joe
    "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
    Henry Ford

Comment

• diesel71
      • Feb 2008

I have not seen that issue ether, like joe said give tech support a call.

Comment

• Scott_65
        • Mar 2012

Thanks for the replys. I've called tech support but unfortunately both of the trucks I've had when this problem occurred, it was after hours for them. So they were only able to submit a bug report rather than walk through any sort of diagnostics. I'm not sure how it could be something with my machine as nothing other than these updates has been altered. But I know that anything is possible...

So you guys are both running 15.4? Did you get this automatically downloaded service update last week? The one that downloads through the icon in the task bar down by the clock. Must have been fairly large, took 5 or 10 minutes for everything to complete. Before both of these, when I was on 15.2, mine worked perfectly as well.

Comment

Working...