Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 40twist
    • Nov 2008

Icons disappearing ?

After I installed the sr1 update I noticed that eveytime I boot up my verus , the volume and power icons never show up down in the right hand corner. I reactivate them but the next time it boots up they are gone again. Anyone else experiencing this or know of a way to fix it ?
  • Billcmat
    • Apr 2007

Sound & Power Icons

You are correct. Mine is doing the same thing after the SP1. sound I don't care about, but the battery/power icon is useful.

Willie
    Bill Mays
    Duffy's Repair Service
    Ashland, VA

Comment

• Billcmat
      • Apr 2007

They're Back!!

I pulled the battery out of the Verus for a little while, and on reboot, the sound and power icons were back on the bottome bar, and have stayed there for several restarts.

Go figure....

Willie
      Bill Mays
      Duffy's Repair Service
      Ashland, VA

Comment

• canfix auto
        • Oct 2008

won't always connect

mine does the icon thing, but also takes to start-ups to connect the wireless internet. anyone else?

Comment

• 40twist
          • Nov 2008

nah sorry my wireless has been fine

Comment

• tdellingner
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by canfix auto
            mine does the icon thing, but also takes to start-ups to connect the wireless internet. anyone else?
            Yes I noticed mine not connecting to wireless off and on, found out if when you start it up, don't click or touch anything until the verus diag. platform is done loading. when i have done this the wireless works. if i click anything before it completely loads i have to do a restart to get wireless working.

Comment

Working...