Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AscentAuto
    • Dec 2015

Land Rover OBD

Has any one been able to connect to an OBD I Land Rover I have a 1994 disco with a 3.9. If a select "System id Mode" from the "Make" screen and then "Land Rover System ID Mode", "Engine Management Petrol" the 14CUX comes up which is the Lucas engine controller I have. When I select this I am then prompted to connect the LR-1 Adaptor to the 5-Pin connector and use the DA-5 cable. Problem is I did not get this connector in the Euro Kit. Does anyone know if there is a way to use the Multi-1 connector to make this work. Has anyone even used System id mode?
    Last edited by AscentAuto; 12-22-2015, 04:04 PM. Reason: to add information
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

OBD 1 coverage and adapter for Land Rover

I'm probably wrong, but didn't even think Snappy offered any OBD2 Land Rover and Jaguar coverage until around the time the Port Freight 08 came out and scared them off the throne with TP on the boot. OBD1 coverage for the Land Rover? I will have to take a look on my 10 year old MT2500 European coverage to 2005 , I know I don't have a Land Rover OBD1 Adapter for sure.
    ...Fast forward 15 minutes later, yep, confirmed no Land Rover or Jaguar coverage on my old MT2500with black cartridge through 2005.
    Last edited by Witsend; 12-22-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...