Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryan69
    • Oct 2017

oil specs gone

so snap on doesn't understand the difference between an update and a subscription on oil specs, the take it away if you dont update to the newest software. an update would keep all your old info and uust not have the UPDATED software. THANKS snap on, sure never said anything when that was a selling point
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Well That's why the old platforms that don't have internet capabilities or slow to get around online have no more update or hardware support because the hand holding SureCrack for the guided diagnostic side along with the Handy oil specs will eventually all be contingent on you being on a current update Teet.
    Last edited by Witsend; 02-22-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ryan69
      so snap on doesn't understand the difference between an update and a subscription on oil specs, the take it away if you dont update to the newest software. an update would keep all your old info and uust not have the UPDATED software. THANKS snap on, sure never said anything when that was a selling point
      Could you be a bit more specific on your issue? What version are you on now, Verus Edge right? Can you provide some screenshots?
      S. Breland

Comment

• ryan69
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by sbreland73
        Could you be a bit more specific on your issue? What version are you on now, Verus Edge right? Can you provide some screenshots?
        17.2 not much to screen shot no oil specs. im not worried about sure crack its useless, but i did like my oil specs and tsb padge

Comment

• sbreland73
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ryan69
          17.2 not much to screen shot no oil specs. im not worried about sure crack its useless, but i did like my oil specs and tsb padge
          Have you tried contacting Snap-on Tech support?
          S. Breland

Comment

• ryan69
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by sbreland73
            Have you tried contacting Snap-on Tech support?
            yes they say i gotta stay up to date 17.4 to keep it, thats why i say its a subscription not a update, with a update it would still be there

Comment

Working...