Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joshua Covington
    • Aug 2006

COOL STUFF! - Portable Apps

Software apps that are installed and run from a portable USB drive!!! I've found some of these resources really helpful so I thought I share...

Here's the full list:
    Over 1,000 portable packages 500 Real Portable Apps (71GB!) Dozens of locales, beta/dev/legacy channels, etc Over 1.1 BILLION Downloads! Free, Legal, Safe, and Fully Portable No Shovelware. No Bundleware.The PortableApps.com Platforminstalls and automatically updatesyour apps and let's you view by category, title, new, or recent updates The Latest: All Releases & News... |

And here are a couple apps that I use all the time with my VERUS...

Screenshot tool that allows you to capture the entire screen, or just the active window:
    Lightscreen Portable is an easy to use screenshot app with some very simple and easy to use features: Snap screenshots of the current desktop (or sections) Custom path support (ability to save screenshots anywhere on your device) Save your screenshots in different formats (PNG, JPEG, etc...) Screenshot delay OptiPNG has been added Upload screenshots to Imgur

Virtual Magnifying Glass:
    Virtual Magnifying Glass Portable is a full-featured screen magnifying glass that allows you to zoom in on an area of the screen for better readability. It's also handy for design work. With a variable zoom (1-20x), configurable size, hot-key support (CTRL-ALT-e) and lots of other great features, it's a great addition to any portable arsenal.

Have fun! And BTW... What kind of "cool stuff" are you doing with your Diagnostics Tools? I know you guys have some great tricks up your sleeves so let's hear it!
    Snap-on Diagnostics
    Program Manager
  • Manic Mechanic
    • Aug 2008

Thanks !!!
    Manic Mechanic

Comment

Working...