Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce caron
    • Jun 2010

coding of vw instrument clusters?

Good evening all.I am a new member here,though not new to Snap-on.My question is,not having used the Solus for this procedure how is it done?We just had a car in for no mil lite, run through the inst. cluster diag and all lites come on except the temp warning and the mil lamp.Upon removal of the cluster it was apparent that it had been opened up.It has been sent to BBA for a fixin'When i get it back i will need the code in procedure for the immobilizer,if its even possible to do .So any thoughts gents?
  • Nickb
    DSD
    • Aug 2007

I am not a huge European guy, but I believe you may be able to do this through export mode, and its under block 46 and adaptations. I might be wrong, but have a look and see if this works.
    DSD

Comment

• digi-dash
      • Jun 2009

if you are putting original cluster back in it wont need coding, regards steve

Comment

• dode1
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by digi-dash
        BBA now give you a sheet (A4) with instructions on how to set it up in the box the component is returned in. We are now getting this with ABS pumps (even if its come from the car for repair).

regards dode1

Comment

• dode1
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by digi-dash
          we will see, let us know

regards

Comment

Working...