Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Member General Discussion Forum > General Discussions > What Do You Want In Your Snap-on Diagnostic Tools
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Snap-on Diagnostics VerusPro
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 02-23-2009, 11:39 AM

cherylrhoda Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Wink Ford Key programming

Hi, Will snap on be putting key programming in there updates in the near future, so many people have asked me but my solus wont do it. Are you boys and girls at Snap On HQ on the case or will it never happen. UUMMM.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:48 PM

eddiesverus Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

Cool Key Programing?

Hey Cherylrhoda, After market scan tools will possibly never have anti theft key programing due to many Reasons? I've myself been looking for such a tool, So far the only Scan tool that has a limited amount of anti theft key programing is the Launch x431 it lets me do Ford PATS, Nissan NATS, and Honda Gen2 Immobilizer systems. But its limited and usually requires a special pin Code from the OE and requires you to register to the Locksmith Association and pay many fees and have a criminal background check. As far as Ford a J-global programmer tool using Fords software and subscriptions, will let you program PATS keys, I use the BlueStreak I-flash programmer, it lets me do PATS without subscribing to Ford, 2 keys are usually always needed. As far as SnapOn or any other Scan Tool maker we will possibly not see it, but who knows, lets just keep asking for it and once the OE and Locksmith Association politics let the smoke go, we may get it?
Old 05-12-2009, 09:03 PM

MIG-D Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default key programing

if you want i can find for you the multimaker key programming tool. Alex email:tttalb777@yahoo.com