Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPOON96
    • Aug 2012

2003 e-320 mercedes benz sedan "VISIT WORKSHOP" message

hello, got this car with a message "VISIT WORKSHOP" (IN RED AND WHITE COLOR) main battery is 1month old and found auxilliary battery has only 5.5 volts.... i ordered a new aux. battery and my question is the solus ultra has capability to erase that message if i install the new aux.battery? by the way i check for codes no codes present... my solus ultra is a 12.2 version with european. do i need a special adaptor or obd2 cable is ok? thanks to everyone!!!!!
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

I hear these newer MB vehicles require a "program new battery", so that the ECU "knows" how much to charge? Good luck with that.
    S. Breland

Comment

• Snap-on_ULTRA
      • Jul 2012

obd2 cable will work. use automatic detection feature, then go to "active service system"

Comment

• Steve6911
        • Feb 2007

Rich

Are you sure there were no codes? Did you check all modules? If that message came up you should have a code in on of them.

Steve

Comment

• Orevin
          • Aug 2010

The "Visit Workshop" message can be displayed for various reasons.

If it's related to batteries and charging system, the Battery Control Module will have codes and data stored. The Solus Ultra might not cover that module.
          -Kai-
          Chicago, IL

Comment

• SPOON96
            • Aug 2012

Visit Workshop Message

hi guys... i just replaced the auxillary battery and "VISIT WORKSHOP" message is gone. information center has no mulfuction. just the ESP system was off, and cannot be turn on unless you drive vehicle for more than 40mph. thanks to everyone!!! problem solved.

Comment

Working...