Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hollis!@
    • Mar 2015

Programming hybird escape

Have a hybrid escape and need to know if I can program the traction body control module. putting in a new auxiliary airflow door actuator. Thanks in advance
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Earle Chive's We Do Any Car $999

My guess is if the vehicle is older than 3 years old and your Verus update level is current there is a high probability the Verus is able to many adaptations and relearns for things like blend door motors because Snappy has added a lot more capability in recent updates. Programming is usually reserved to an OE subscription and a Pass Through device off a laptop.
    If the option don't exist on the Verus yet, then maybe see what the Tire Buster Apprentice's Earle Chive $999 HF maxi offers before you ship it or whip out a Pass Through Device and buying a subscription.

Comment

• Hollis!@
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Witsend
      My guess is if the vehicle is older than 3 years old and your Verus update level is current there is a high probability the Verus is able to many adaptations and relearns for things like blend door motors because Snappy has added a lot more capability in recent updates. Programming is usually reserved to an OE subscription and a Pass Through device off a laptop.
      If the option don't exist on the Verus yet, then maybe see what the Tire Buster Apprentice's Earle Chive $999 HF maxi offers before you ship it or whip out a Pass Through Device and buying a subscription.
      I have a pass thru pro 2 so I was just checking. I haven't done any programming yet ( except for in a ford or gm dealership) Didn't know if I was able to do it. The tsb says to reprogram it.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
        • Apr 2011

Unfortunately, u will only know either if someone here knows the details specifically or if u bite the bullet and spend the $50(I think, maybe less), then download FPM, install drivers if u haven't and finally follow the steps of the FPM program by putting ur shop and login details, then going to programming which will show u all the modules u can program. I had to buy the program a few times to see if the module I wanted to update or program was available. So far I have missed 2 times. So it's hard to say. Regards, Chavez.

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

Have a hybrid escape and need to know if I can program the traction body control module. putting in a new auxiliary airflow door actuator. Thanks in advance
          If you are just replacing the auxiliary airflow door actuator, You can often do Initializing, adaptation , or relearn procedure for something like an auxiliary blend door with the Earle Chive $999 , WE do any car Port Freight DS Hole Filler, but if you are adding the auxiliary blend door feature option , yeah you probably need to replace or reprogram the module to add a component the car did not leave the factory with. I don't see why a lap top with the FMP program w drivers installed and pass Through device with a 24 hour subscription can't become a IDS for a day to do a relearn, initialization, adaptations, before determining if the module programming is necessary.
          Last edited by Witsend; 06-03-2015, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...