Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

audi a4 door lock coding ?

Hi all, audi a4 1.9tdi 2002, the car has had the drivers door lock unit changed/replaced with a genuine unit, and the owners has been informed .. that it will need going to audi dealer for coding to the ecu? at £160.

When the lock button on the remote blip is operated, all doors lock apart from the drivers door, and when you unlock, all doors will unlock, try lock again, all doors lock apart from the drivers door.

So im assuming going by ross web site an various utube videos out there, i work in module 46, then from there, i admit, completely lost, obvioulsy, adaptions is next, and the pro ask for the digits for the system i need to access, i can only think of starting with 001, 002, 003 an so on until i find something that resembles the drivers door lock ?.

The link on the ross site about making the total channel number up to ammount '****' im finding confusing, the adaption facility is there on my pro, but if i get it wrong, then im paying dealer rectification charge
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • markt
    • Apr 2011

if you have the old module plug it back in and see what the coding number is...then plug the new one in and see if it has changed...if it has then the coding number will need to be changed to what it was when the old one was plugged in ( using expert mode only )
    never used snappy to do this only vcds or bosch kts so am not sure exactly how far in it will let you go..i am certain the coding number wil be on the first screen when you get comms with the convenience module.

try that link for module coding index numbers..very handy as i use it if i get a car in where the coding has been lost .
    Last edited by markt; 05-28-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• IDT7
      • Dec 2009

1.Check what is the coding you need to put in new module (from old one)
      2.Go to 001 ecu identification
      3.check if coding needs changing
      4.If yes go to 007 coding and enter new code
      5.solus will let you know if it was accepted
      Hope this helps

Comment

• andybaz
        • Apr 2009

Cheer's for the help so far folks, should be seeing the car again this weekend, once done and if succesfull will do a right up procedure for here, i have the oil reset procedure courtesy of S.O direct, that was when i had support.
        Toyota pro tech & ata
        PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

Working...