Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by markt
    its a full day course im due to go on, been on a couple of the seminars which are handy for refreshing the old grey matter .
    they do quite a few of the full day courses varying from basic diagnostics to full on canbus systems or common rail diesel..
    Wanders why SO UK have never told me about these after asking time & time again
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

• markt
      • Apr 2011

very strange how they didnt let you know..our dealer has been trying to get me on a course for a while to see how they compare to the ones ive been on previously through launch,bosch( ap tech ), etc etc.

Comment

• andybaz
        • Apr 2009

Ive been asking since day 1 of purchase , know you can see why i am so annoyed and not getting answers and hopefully understand why i am high llighting this for ALL to SEE.
        Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• daytona dave
          • Jun 2011

Andy you are wasting your breath and wearing out your typing finger S.O aren't interested unless you cross there palms with silver LOTS of silver and then more silver ,,,then oh sorry we don't sell that any more and by the way no more updates ether, but we just happen to have this new scanner (which is also out of date) so long as you cross my palm with more silver, money money GIVE me money I want money and guess what we all fall for it. Join the revolution stop buying updates or the latest kit until they sell us a product that is problem free and up to date in any other field we would be entitled to a full refund as the product is not fit for purpose:
          everybodys mad except me

Comment

• andybaz
            • Apr 2009

Hi Dave, the exact reason as to why i have not yet signed to 11.2 - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION as in 1ST THREAD.

HAVING TO PAY FOR ERRORS THAT WE HAVE JUST BOUGHT, THEN PAYING AGAIN HOPING THEY HAVE CORRECTED IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS TOPIC, I AM JUST HIGHLIGHTING A CUSTOMER CONCERN AND MAKING IT PUBLIC FOR ALL TO SEE.

SO problem think im a muppet/idiot and i have emailed this same phrase to SO UK as thats what i feel like, you get a problem with a FORD,VAUXHALL,SUZUKI,HP PC etc , you go to the shop and ask ! i go to SO and ................. feels like the bars are up and shutters down !!

Obviously, i wont get any training, so self teaching, and obviously asking others here as and when required, and if any one wants any help that may be 1 day i can assist with (working for a JAP manufacturer)
            Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• daytona dave
              • Jun 2011

Hi andy,,,,,Chill out dude its not worth having a heart attack over, listen we all get mad when we can't plug on with are latest scanner but at the end of the day the S.PRO isn't a bad bit of kit the problem is with being given miss information by the S.O dealers you say you do a lot of jap cars did u discuss your needs with the snappy rep, did he lead you to believe you were buying the next wonder scanner and you can plug on any thing but with out telling you what it can or can't do. I dou't it as most snappy reps haven't got a clue if he had then he would have told you not to waste your money.They are not there to make sure you have the right kit like the old snappy reps. they are there purely and simply to get the money for there next holiday or golf round.Like i said before you need more than 1 scanner as NO scanner can do every thing you need,they have all got there good and bad points,its a matter of working out the best one's for your own needs, ask mate's what there using and have a play. check out web site's like gendan uk you will be amazed at what is out there at very little money compared to snappy's price's also check out obd tool store. For help bba-reman or ross-tec
              everybodys mad except me

Comment

• Crusty
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by andybaz
                Hi Dave, the exact reason as to why i have not yet signed to 11.2 - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION as in 1ST THREAD.

HAVING TO PAY FOR ERRORS THAT WE HAVE JUST BOUGHT, THEN PAYING AGAIN HOPING THEY HAVE CORRECTED IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS TOPIC, I AM JUST HIGHLIGHTING A CUSTOMER CONCERN AND MAKING IT PUBLIC FOR ALL TO SEE.

SO problem think im a muppet/idiot and i have emailed this same phrase to SO UK as thats what i feel like, you get a problem with a FORD,VAUXHALL,SUZUKI,HP PC etc , you go to the shop and ask ! i go to SO and ................. feels like the bars are up and shutters down !!

Obviously, i wont get any training, so self teaching, and obviously asking others here as and when required, and if any one wants any help that may be 1 day i can assist with (working for a JAP manufacturer)
                Hi Andy.
                Yestersday I posted a link here to an excellent article by a fellow named Mitch Schneider with Motor-Age magazine.
                It has been removed from here-!!!!!
                In other words CENSORED !!!!
                Here it is again.

I recieved an email from SnapOn saying I had SPAMMED the forums-!!!

So much for SO listening......

Comment

• markt
                  • Apr 2011

makes interesting reading does that.
                  the phrase GUILTY CONSCIENCE springs to mind

Comment

• andybaz
                    • Apr 2009

Yes, i read it when you posted it, makes good reading, when you get 1 happy client they tell 5, those 5 then tell 25 and so it esculates .... .

Likewise, 1 unhappy then tells 5( i did a few more) an so it swings the other way ....

As the text in the link says, 'makes matters worse making me chase them' .
                    May be i should put some of the text up here ????

I am fully aware that no machine can do all cars and problems, even dealer machines are continually updated, but when you spend £2.5K + , i expect to receive answers to my questions, a good quality service in return.

And i have been sent the 11.2 user guide via PDF link, but that does not answer my question to what i am asking.

So which uk address are we using for launch materail
                    Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• daytona dave
                      • Jun 2011

launch uk just stick it in google then go to the home page
                      everybodys mad except me

Comment

• markt
                        • Apr 2011

Comment

• daytona dave
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by andybaz

I am fully aware that no machine can do all cars and problems, even dealer machines are continually updated, but when you spend £2.5K + , i expect to receive answers to my questions, a good quality service in return.

And i have been sent the 11.2 user guide via PDF link, but that does not answer my question to what i am asking.
                          Hi andy,,,, that is what i am trying to say its not so much the machine but the people selling the machine. I have being stitched up more than once with miss information from the S.O dealer. bought vantage pro in aug last year and was told free update for 1 year (take note of the word update) dec last year snappy comes bouncing into garage hey up got an upgrade for your v.p ,,idiot me great stick it on then, 5 min's later £90.00 please????? sorry thought it was included after all it is only 5 months old. NO this is a upgrade not a update we added bmw & mini. STICTHED UP LIKE A KIPPER,,,, which is why i will not purchase 11.2 its no good saying we have added to x y z what have you added and more importantly what eng codes work & what don't plus for what you do get the price is mad, join the revolution stop buying out of date updates, it will only take 1 year then they will start to do instead of just listen
                          everybodys mad except me

Comment

• andybaz
                            • Apr 2009

Cheers for that , scanned the link, must have missed something, the contact page aint working, next link appears to be abroad 'europe', any one else with contact details for UK please, drop us a pm etc , cheers
                            Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• andybaz
                              • Apr 2009

Hi all, bin quiet here, bin with out pc for a while, so when is 11.4 out ? not seen my dealer for a LLLOOONNNGGGGGGGG time.
                              So looks like i have to cross the border and buy from another dealer - any one know who covers CHESTER, who covers the NORTH WALES coast line and possibly SHREWSBURY/OSWESTRY area.
                              Last edited by andybaz; 09-22-2011, 01:06 PM.
                              Toyota pro tech & ata

Comment

• markt
                                • Apr 2011

hiya
                                11.4 been out for a few months now..11.4.4 is due out soon or just released.

Comment

Working...