Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goosed59
    • Dec 2010

Problem Updating 21.4

I am unable to update my Modis Ultra via SSC, despite having a valid subscription.
    My FD confirmed, that everything was good, but given the the size of the update and the time required, (19.4 - 21.4) he suggested that I use SSC.

ShopStream Connect
    Version: 21.4.2.1 - US
    Web Service Version 21.4.3.0
    Logging in as Regular (UAC:3), and Administrator (UAC:2)

An error occurred during the update.
    There may be a problem with the update server.
    Verify you have an active connection to the internet and try again Later ( Close the application and restart again).
    Last edited by Goosed59; 03-27-2022, 04:23 PM.
  • ephratah service center
    • Oct 2007

I had a conversation with the Tech department last week and was told the update servers are down I asked when this will be fixed and they have no idea when it will be back up.

Comment

• Goosed59
      • Dec 2010

So, is it safe to assume that the Dealers work off of (get updates) different servers than the regular SSC customers ?
      Is the ShopStream Connect program software, serviced and updated from a different server ?
      Wouldn't it maybe be prudent to have a information banner, regarding this ?
      Last edited by Goosed59; 03-27-2022, 04:24 PM. Reason: addtional thoughts

Comment

• ephratah service center
        • Oct 2007

not sure just know I attempted to check for updates and get a prompt about connection failed

Comment

• Goosed59
          • Dec 2010

Just got off the phone with Diagnostic Technical Support.
          The SSC servers have been down now for 3 weeks !
          The FD's connect to a different server(s) and are capable of doing updates.

Comment

• jimbo4822
            • Mar 2014

I have a Verus edge and I also have a problem updating, it goes through the process but after the download it pops up a message that shopstream connect cannot be installed on my system due to windows 7 not supported. It will work on my win 10 pc and I really dont want to try and install win 10 on the verus, afraid ill mess it up and I dont have the restore partition anymore. I is a bit annoying, but still works but wonder if later on they change something enough that it wont work on the verus anymore.

Comment

• ASEMASTER
              • Aug 2019

I put windows 10 on my verus and everything is working fine. If you need help with updating windows let me know.

Comment

• jimbo4822
                • Mar 2014

If you can give me some basic pointers that would be nice

thanks

Comment

Working...