Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orlando
    • Feb 2011

gm abs module

good mourning, i am having a problem trying program an abs module on a GM Sierra vin 1GD31VCG4GF170588, the old got fried, i now can communicate with new module and its giving me codes that module needs to be program but it wont let me it gives me error code that says "M24601 there is a field action for this vehicle. please check.i open toolbox 3 and checked GM web that say this error means there its a safety recall, call the GM dealer a they wanna charge me to program the module cause they claim not to have any safety recall related to ABS module, you guys know any work around i can do to solve this problem, i did reflash the PCM just to make sure my pass throg its working.
  • diesel71
    • Feb 2008

have you tried performing the remove and install or just straight programing.

Comment

• orlando
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by diesel71
      have you tried performing the remove and install or just straight programing.
      i tried straight programing, but i ended up taking it to the Dealer, the truck owner was in a rush, but i think it is my computer, too old, i never have problems with GM cars programing, that is why i think the computer might be the problem, thank you guys.

Comment

• Steve6911
        • Feb 2007

As of Jan 1 2020 GM wants only Windows 10 PC's with and recommend a Gen 7 or better processor. If you are using a Win 7 PC I would bet that is the issue.

Comment

• orlando
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Steve6911
          As of Jan 1 2020 GM wants only Windows 10 PC's with and recommend a Gen 7 or better processor. If you are using a Win 7 PC I would bet that is the issue.
          i am using windows 10, 64, but my PC it s really old.

Comment

Working...