X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mackie-Trans
    • Feb 2019

VAG DSG Mechatronics Programming

Hi there,

My workshop has recently acquired a Modis Ultra machine and we have been told it has the function to program new Mechatronics units that are fitted to the DSG gearboxes on VAG cars.

Does anyone know if this is the case and if so, is there some kind of tutorial on how to do it?

Many Thanks
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

I think it will do, codes, data, adaptations, relearns and component testing, possibly some coding on some things if you got the information you need to enter, but doubt it can actually program files into the Mechatronics ECU.
    If you search "The Humble Mechanic" on You Tube , he worked at a VW dealer over 13 years and can tell you what works other than a Jbox and a VW sub.
    I successfully coded a 2006 VW Beetle radio with a MaxCyst Pro without it displaying Mandarin afterwards , but that was as brave as I cared to get with any German Funk unless I'm work on ones that are already wrecks at a body shop swapping out busted up stuff with salvage yard ECUs. Be aware the actual programming files offered for BMW, Mercedes, and some VAG models off the Chinese jbox Tablets are very dependant on good internet connection to download second or 3rd hand programming files off a Chinese server, and tool having a current update sub to get the files if offered for the model

Comment

Working...