Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedybon
    • Jan 2012

New Diagnostic Thermal Imager Elite EETH310

Hello, I just purchased a Diagnostic Thermal Imager,EETH310 and I have found that it's reading 10 degrees out of range actually high. I know about the tool. I have an EETH300 and EETH311, also CTG761, and Temp200. They all read right, but the new EETH310 is always wrong. I tried recalibrating it, and I also did a reset with no luck. I do not want to return it to my snap-on dealer. I have purchase over 100's of thousands of dollars in my 44 year. Has anybody experience the same problems.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Larry

Why would you not give it back to your dealer if something is wrong with it? Maybe he has or can get another one to compare the readings with.

Comment

• Speedybon
      • Jan 2012

I spent hours trying different thermal imagers and Laser guns. So the dealer did get me another unit, and it acted close to the same. I tried other surfaces and recalibrations. I will have to return it for a refund because it works just like the original Now, the EETH311 works great, and a valuable tool also the EETH300 and CTG761 with a contact probe. Also Temp200.

Comment

• Speedybon
        • Jan 2012

Was sent in and repaired

They replace a board in the the tool and the Snap-on deal took it back.

Comment

Working...