Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronald316
    • Oct 2018

Originally posted by GypsyR
    Snap On is installing "Win 10 Enterprise". I don't know why, I like to use the "Pro" myself usually. I have not upgraded ours to Win 10 yet though I have upgraded the hard drive and memory on my Verus Edge. The memory is a pretty easy install but copying the hard drive onto a newer and larger drive is a pretty complicated procedure. If you don't actually need more room you could probably just skip doing that.
    I can't recall exactly what memory is in the Zeus/Verus Edge. I used a program called "Speccy". Downloaded and ran it and among other things it told me exactly what kind of memory I had so I knew what to shop for. Easy. It's the same kind of memory as some laptops use and fairly common, I remember that.
    can the drive not just be cloned with acronis true image

Comment

• GypsyR
      • Jul 2017

I think so. I used Macrium Reflect like has already been mentioned here.

I may have been thinking of my Verdict where I had to buy a special adapter so I could hook the drive to a regular PC. THAT was a fairly interesting process.

Comment

• ronald316
        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by GypsyR
        I think so. I used Macrium Reflect like has already been mentioned here.

I may have been thinking of my Verdict where I had to buy a special adapter so I could hook the drive to a regular PC. THAT was a fairly interesting process.
        well i did it upgraded the ssd to 250 gb from 64gb and upgraded memory to 4gb.I used minitool partition and it worked like a charm.thanks to everyone for the help.now i just need to figure out how to upgrade to wind 10.and the tool is faster navigatingalso had to buy a adapter for the 1.8 ssd in the tool. to connect to a 2.5 adapter
        Last edited by ronald316; 01-02-2020, 07:22 PM. Reason: adding text

Comment

Working...