Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jtsmog
    • Feb 2011

verus edge incorrect pid data

scanning 2007 cadillac srx vin 1GYEE637970139938 with 21.2.2 I found maf pid and rpm pid not correct in the fuel trim data stream maf 645 gps at idle rpm 8228 engine data stream indicates correct data, had an 03 buick in for evap codes ran evap service bay test and engine would abruptly stall every attempt, used competetor tool and test went through first try, updated firm ware in scan module no difference, snap-on wants me to send unit in i think likely software problem not in the hardware ??
  • Rich Shepherd
    Snap-on D&I
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jtsmog
    scanning 2007 cadillac srx vin 1GYEE637970139938 with 21.2.2 I found maf pid and rpm pid not correct in the fuel trim data stream maf 645 gps at idle rpm 8228 engine data stream indicates correct data, had an 03 buick in for evap codes ran evap service bay test and engine would abruptly stall every attempt, used competetor tool and test went through first try, updated firm ware in scan module no difference, snap-on wants me to send unit in i think likely software problem not in the hardware ??
    The developer that looked into the Cady Fuel trim list found and corrected something that would cause the PIDs you mentioned to be incorrect. Thanks for that info.
    Do you have the VIN for the Buick? At what point in the test would the car stall? Without the car at least the setup can be checked.

Comment

Working...