Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 951turbo
    • May 2012

FICM 7/14 851082 errors fmp

hi everybody, im having trouble w/ a 05 f-350 ,FICM, when i try to program new re-built FICM from Ford Dealership, it gives me 1 of 2 errors everytime, "error code:14 -0x0 851082 or error code:7 -0x0 851082" i also get a message "filename not read from ficm",ive gone thru fourms and done recomendations on solutions such as disconnecting ABS and the skipping ticks etc... but still no luck, also now my PCM is blank b/c FMP erased it please help!!!!!!
    Last edited by 951turbo; 05-05-2012, 11:42 AM.
  • 951turbo
    • May 2012

ive also tried programming/reprogramming pcm/ficm and i get the same errors

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

Can your scanner still communicate withthe PCM ?

Comment

• 951turbo
        • May 2012

yea but it reads it as a clean/blank pcm , Thanks

Comment

• greasybob
          • May 2008

At least it shouldn't be dead then. Does the FMP still recognize it ? How far into the programming will it let you get ?

Comment

• 951turbo
            • May 2012

hi, rite after the protocal page like unplugging FICM Relay etc... it tells me to turn on ignition...tick sumtimes do it twice and then 2 turn off igntion and shows me this page double and i tick and then it gives me errors

Comment

• greasybob
              • May 2008

I wish I could help you some more other than to say make sure your battery is fully charged, your charger isn't causing any interference,and you have disabled any firewalls or antivirus on your computer. Maybe try the flashing with another laptop or computer if one is available, otherwise you'll have to contact the FMP help line and see what their response is. IT would be nice to have a list of the error codes and the explanations for each one.

Comment

Working...