Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToltecasChavez
    • Apr 2011

2005 Audi Key Programming

Customer has a 2005 Audi A6 and lost his last key. He went and got a 2 copies but they're not programmed. My question is, what tools do I need? I have a Modis Ultra with the latest version. No Europe. But I have the old wireless one that has Europe. I also have the old Launch X341 that goes up to 2008 and can borrow one that has the latest software. if anyone has the time, they can explain to me step by step, I would appreciate it. Hope to hear from someone soon. Bye.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Jorge
    Here is some reading for you. Best bet is a good locksmith.

Steve

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
      • Apr 2011

Thanks steve. I'm going to read all those articles. From what I can tell, besides the program, ur gonna need the PIN which only the dealer has. Also, to find which immo and where it's stored. Sounds like a lot, but I don't mind reading. Any more articles that I can read? or is this the best and most comprehensive ones out there? Any more input would be welcomed. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my problem as well.

Comment

• badcoupe
        • Jan 2011

The newer VAG stuff has to be done at dealer, at least that's been my experience. I've been able to do a few older ones as far as cluster swaps etc.

Comment

• Orevin
          • Aug 2010

I'm not aware of any AM tool, OE or AM, that can get you the 7 digit pin. The dealer can not pull it up anymore either. A tech programming a new key or any other immobilizer part will never see the pin code. Ship it to the dealer or find a shop that has a 5054a and a (legit) subscription to ODIS.

VAIO-0065.png
          -Kai-
          Chicago, IL

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
            • Apr 2011

Thanks for the info and visuals Orevin Always glad to heard from you since you have a vast knowledge of this. I have an old Launch, not sure if that works like Ross-Tech in accessing the immobilizer and programming the keys if I get the PIN code. I will keep reading and see what works. Thanks for the input guys. any more info will be more than welcomed from anyone who can share it.

Comment

Working...