Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbakers1
    • Oct 2007

08 Buick Enclave TCM programming

Yesterday another shop brought me an 08 Buick Enclave to program a new TCM said the dealer couldn't get it done so i like a challenge so i said bring it in. Well they did and i spent allot of time trying to get it to program here is what i found.
    The program would run all the way to the end then when it should have finished it would start all over again this would happen 3 times then give an error code of E4491/E4423 — Programming Failed. I tried with different systems unplugged thinking that something on the buss was causing interference. Finally i called customer and got the Pt# installed and double checked with Dealer if it was the right # and it was not. Number was off by one. Hope this helps some one else in the future. If you get those code check to make sure you have the right parts installed. Thanks
    jbakers1, Yakima Wa
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
  • badcoupe
    • Jan 2011

Fought this on a rebuilt silverado, donor dash had the same looking HVAC control and the interchange said it would work but when I ran the trucks vin through the dealer it was wrong hvac module. Wasted a bit time there! Had to get on cust body shop about double checking parts.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
      • Apr 2011

That's some great info guys!!! Thanks.

Comment

Working...